- Washington “follows with interest” Morocco’s openness onto Africa (John Kerry)Posted 3 years ago
- The trial of South African Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius opened in Pretoria on Monday.Posted 3 years ago
- USA welcomes efforts of King Mohammed VI in MaliPosted 3 years ago
- Egypt’s population reaches 94 millionPosted 3 years ago
- Mugabe celebrates his 90thPosted 3 years ago
- Moroccan Monarch to Build a Perinatal Clinic in BamakoPosted 3 years ago
- King Mohammed VI handed a donation of bovine semen for the benefit of Malian breeders.Posted 3 years ago
- Moroccan King’s strategic tour to Africa: Strengthening the will of pan African Solidarity and stimulating the south-south cooperation mechanisms over the continentPosted 4 years ago
- Senior al-Qaida leader killed in AlgeriaPosted 4 years ago
- Libya: The trial of former Prime Minister al-Baghdadi AliPosted 4 years ago
Washington “follows with interest” Morocco’s openness onto Africa (John Kerry)
US Secretary of state, John Kerry, said this Friday that Washington “follows with interest” Morocco’s openness onto Africa “under the impulse of the King Mohammed VI”.
Speaking at the opening of the 2nd session of the Morocco-US strategic dialog which he co-chaired with minister of foreign affairs and cooperation, Salaheddine Mezouar, recalled, in this context, the recent tour of Moroccan Sovereign the King Mohammed VI to Mali, Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea and Gabon, and the cooperation agreements signed during this travel.
Stressing that the Kingdom is an engine for prosperity and security in the Maghreb and the African continent, the US office said Morocco is an entry port to this part of the world.