- Washington “follows with interest” Morocco’s openness onto Africa (John Kerry)Posted 3 years ago
- The trial of South African Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius opened in Pretoria on Monday.Posted 3 years ago
- USA welcomes efforts of King Mohammed VI in MaliPosted 3 years ago
- Egypt’s population reaches 94 millionPosted 3 years ago
- Mugabe celebrates his 90thPosted 3 years ago
- Moroccan Monarch to Build a Perinatal Clinic in BamakoPosted 3 years ago
- King Mohammed VI handed a donation of bovine semen for the benefit of Malian breeders.Posted 3 years ago
- Moroccan King’s strategic tour to Africa: Strengthening the will of pan African Solidarity and stimulating the south-south cooperation mechanisms over the continentPosted 4 years ago
- Senior al-Qaida leader killed in AlgeriaPosted 4 years ago
- Libya: The trial of former Prime Minister al-Baghdadi AliPosted 4 years ago
African Bulletin is a non-profit, nonpartisan, and multidisciplinary center of reflection on African affairs. It was launched in 2010 with support from the Afro-Asian Forum for Development and Human Security.
This initiative resulted in the largest mobilization of Scholars and experts interested in Africa, and aiming to contribute to the prosper future of the continent.
Serving as a combination think-tank and public media outlet, African Bulletin is working to ensure that Africa assumes its rightful place in the knowledge base of all. As we highlight the richness and diversity of Africa, as well as the economic opportunities that it offers, we continue to acquaint public opinion, policy makers and scholars with the various aspects of political, security, economic and cultural structures of African countries and its dynamism.
In the ongoing year, we will be working to reach our academic goals while simultaneously providing strategic and crucial information to policymakers and stakeholders in an effort to stimulate constructive action for a good governance, and socioeconomic growth management in Africa.