- Washington “follows with interest” Morocco’s openness onto Africa (John Kerry)Posted 3 years ago
- The trial of South African Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius opened in Pretoria on Monday.Posted 3 years ago
- USA welcomes efforts of King Mohammed VI in MaliPosted 3 years ago
- Egypt’s population reaches 94 millionPosted 3 years ago
- Mugabe celebrates his 90thPosted 3 years ago
- Moroccan Monarch to Build a Perinatal Clinic in BamakoPosted 3 years ago
- King Mohammed VI handed a donation of bovine semen for the benefit of Malian breeders.Posted 3 years ago
- Moroccan King’s strategic tour to Africa: Strengthening the will of pan African Solidarity and stimulating the south-south cooperation mechanisms over the continentPosted 4 years ago
- Senior al-Qaida leader killed in AlgeriaPosted 4 years ago
- Libya: The trial of former Prime Minister al-Baghdadi AliPosted 4 years ago
14 Economic Partnership Agreements Inked Before Moroccan Sovereign and Ivorian President.
The 14 agreements of public-private and private-private economic partnership, which were signed on Monday at the presidential palace in Abidjan before HM King Mohammed VI and Ivorian President H.E Alassane Dramane Ouattara, on the occasion of the presentation of the Côte d’Ivoire-Morocco Economic Impetus Group’s work, are:
– A memorandum of understanding for setting up a funding for the “HEXAGONE”, part of the priority projects of the 2016-2020 military programming law.
– A memorandum of understanding for financing the purchasing houses for military agents under the Ivorian armed forces.
– A memorandum of understanding for funding the project of building a pharmaceutical industrial unit in Côte d’Ivoire meant for manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products.
-A partnership agreement to subscribe to government securities issued by the State of Côte d’Ivoire in 2017.
– A partnership agreement on the setting up of a program for financing a road network in Côte d’Ivoire.
– A partnership agreement on funding women-managed SMEs.
– A framework agreement on the program of “Competences for Competitiveness and Employment”.
– A framework agreement on the development of social and solidarity-based economy and craft industry.
– An agreement on the creation of a “Technocenter” in Abidjan.
– A joint venture agreement for setting up a data processing center.
– A partnership agreement for creating a joint venture between Moroccan INVOLYS company and Côte d’Ivoire’s INOVA.
– A memorandum of understanding on the modernization and maintenance of the road transportation vehicles fleet for people and goods.
– A cooperation agreement in the field of logistics.
– A memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the fields of public transportation and road security.